Monday, August 3, 2009

Randomness....

Okay so I've been "tagged" a couple of times with requests to answer random questions. I've decided to just put them together and type up a "facts about me post":

1. I'm currently wearing a teal t-shirt, jeans, and a cardigan sweater [I freeze at work]. Who really cares about this question?!

2. Right now I'm reading What to Expect When You're Expecting, but it's a little extreme... I'm in need of a GOOD book to read... it's been a week without one!

3. My favorite time of the day is about 6 in the afternoon... after work!

4. I love House, Greys, Private Practice, SVU, and 90210... drama, I know! :) On the lighter side, I also frequently watch HGTV and Food Network. I love to cook!

5. The last thing I said outload was "Ok, love you too babe!" to Todd on the phone.

6. My favorite places to visit online are Hotmail, Facebook, Blogger (and all the blogs I read), and Celebrity-Babies.com

7. My favorite thing to cook is Honey Pecan Fried Chicken... but my favorite food [to eat] is always steak and baked potato.

8. My sister and my momma are my best-friends, but I'll always be Daddy's little girl!!

9. I don't really have a favorite vacation spot. I like to go anywhere I've never been before... but thus far, I'd have to say Charleston, SC or Cabo!

10. One thing I cannot resist no matter how bad they are for me is chocolate cake with chocolate icing [it's even worse right now!]

11. My favorite time of the week is Saturday mornings, sleeping late--knowing I have 2 FULL days off ahead of me! :)

12. I love going barefoot... I hate shoes!

13. My favorite hobby is any kind of craft! Making things... I LOVE!!! I'm starting a cake decorating class tomorrow!

14. I was thrilled beyond belief when I found out I was pregnant.

15. My first job was writing for the Huntsville Times... my first paying job was designing websites for celebrities. Wait, no it wasn't... it was writing website reviews for the book NetKids. I earned $250!

16. My first airplane ride was to Denver, CO when I was in 5th grade. I had to go the asthma hospital there for 6 weeks.

17. I didn't sneak out of the house until I was 20... so technically, I don't think it was sneaking... I just left after everyone was in bed... and I left a note! :)

18. My first concert was Randy Travis and the Judds in Nashville at Starwood.

19. My most-recent concert was Keith Urban in HSV.

20. My first celebrity crush was one of the New Kids on the Block... scary!

Baby news... the little jelly bean is getting bigger! I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow... so the bean is now bigger than a blueberry (I'm waiting on my calendar to flip to the next week to tell me exactly how big it is). Still not sick!! [knock on wood]

0 comments: