Tuesday, August 11, 2009

9 weeks

Ok, so I haven't been posting too regularly, I know... I think the newness has worn off some. How many times can you say, I feel ok in one post? Granted, I am SO thankful that I am feeling good--ok, great [for the most part]. I can't complain. Aside from some back-achiness-I'm good. Even some of the crazy hunger has worn off. I can eat a normal size meal again without feeling like I ate a kids meal. Now, that being said, I'm still whoozy if I don't eat RIGHT WHEN I get hungry, but I guess that is to be expected. If not, I'll take it over puking ANY day! :)

I know, I know, still no new pictures. Frankly, our house is such a disaster from packing that we come home and that's the last thing I think about. I really haven't changed much. I wore my first pair of maternity pants yesterday (thanks Mom C!). THEY WERE SO AMAZINGLY comfortable! I LOVE them... so much better than tight jeans. I think the ponytail holder ploy is about over... I even wore a skirt to work today JUST SO I didn't have to wear tight jeans. haha. The GREAT part is they still fit everywhere else, I just can't button them. I'll TAKE it! :) Now, the boobs would just deflate slightly! haha.

0 comments: