Tuesday, August 25, 2009

11 Weeks

Yup--I'm finally at 11 weeks. Only one more week in the first trimester! :) Nothing really new to report on the baby-front. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 12-week checkup (a little early, cause we got off schedule with my early first appt.). The only new issue I've had is terrible leg cramps. At night, I can be feeling absolutely fine, then I lay in bed and WHAM--it hits me. My legs suddenly feel like I ran a marathon, outswam Michael Phelps, and challenged Lance Armstrong to a bike race. Some nights they cramp up--not the full hard as a rock "cramp," but the feeling nonetheless--and other nights they feel restless. I can't help but think of that annoying TV commerical for some "restless leg syndrom" medicine. Honestly, I have to move my legs for an hour before I'm comfortable enough to lay down and sleep. It's like the dogs who turn circles for 20 minutes before they lay in the exact same spot the were in. I'm a poodle in disguise--right down to my frumpy hair (that won't do a damn thing... who ever said you're hair is great during pregnancy LIED) and poofy clothes.

We took a 11-week picture last night, but our Internet at home was turned off in anticipation of our move [see below]. I have a bump, but it's still borderline "is she fat or preggo?" in appearance. On the other hand, if you look at a front-view picture of me, my hips are INCREDIBLY more crooked than they were before (or so it seems). I gotta remember to ask the doctor tomorrow. It was damn-near scary.

House: The buyer for our current house had a few issues with the bank statements he submitted and his underwriter kicked them back and did not approve his loan. However, our realtor and our mortgage company (not his, but they have heard the story) think it'll be ok as soon as he resubmits a new (clean) bank statement with 60 days' clean bill of health. It looks now like we will close the end of September instead of August 31. We will continue to live off sandwiches and what clothes we left out of boxes (not that mine fit anyway!) until then. :)

0 comments: