Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 Weeks!

YAY! 10 weeks! In two more weeks I'll be out of the first trimester [hard to believe it's already been 10 weeks, but I'm not complaining!]. I think having so much to do with the house has kept the time passing by pretty fast--which is NICE! :)

We close on our current house on the 31st at 2:00, then close on the new house at 3:00. We have about 3/4ths of the house packed--minus big stuff and pictures off the wall. I'll try to finish all that up this weekend. It will be so nice to move everything into a specific spot instead of jamming it into different rooms, closets, and drawers! The new house is a 4 BR (compared to the 2.5 BR we currently have), so we should have plenty of room for JUNK. I say all this and we still haven't gotten the appraisal back (they did it on Friday). So, my fingers, toes, and eyes are crossed until then. Which, by the way, makes it quite difficult to type--or read--or drive.

Not much new on the baby front. None of my pants fit anymore--at all--so I have 2 additional pairs of maternity pants. I figure I could go up a size in pants, but in another 2 or 3 weeks I'd just have to change again. That could get expensive (not that maternity pants AREN'T expensive). Ultimately, I'm going to have to wear these elastic banded moo-moo's, so I might as well get started. My shirts are also too tight. I've had to upgrade to a higher size in those as well. Big boobs SUCK! I have a tiny tiny tiny bump, if you pull my shirt tought you can see it... not really a defined bump--and I'll take not being really fat for as long as I can!

I go back to the doctor on the 26th--I'll be 11.5 weeks. (And 5 days before we close!)

0 comments: