Unfortunately, we don't have any big news to report this week. We are hanging status quo this week. The newest tooth is all the way through (and seems to be causing a little more pain than the first tooth) and Brooks-man is still rocking and rolling in his walker. He is getting closer and closer to sitting up (now he can sit up-right for a lot longer before he resorts to holding/propping himself up with his hands).
I am LOVING my new job as a Technical Writer and now, looking back, I wish I'd moved sooner. Graphics is truly what I love, but having a boss that appreciates you and is helpful and NICE, is SO much better. I have been thanked for my work more times in the last two weeks that I have been writing than the almost two years I worked as a designer.
Next week we leave for Brooks' second trip to Michigan. This time we decided to drive since the little man's means of entertainment are a little too mulky to lug on an airplane (i.e. swing, walker, and bouncy seat). Plus, with his teething, he is sometimes "cranky" and I would hate for him to be whining on a plane for two hours. Wish us well on our 10-hour journey!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
25 Weeks
Posted by Kel at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment