Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Ever Post

Well at the urging of my wife I have decided to make a post...although I could just simply put 'Hello' and leave it at that, but I won't. The time is almost here for the little monkey to make his appearance and with that being said the plans for everyone to make their arrival into Huntsville has begun.

It is January 7th, and it is my birthday...and yes I am at work right now! However, I am one of about 7 people still left in the office as the skies have spit snow out and the city of Huntsville has un-officially shut down! This place cracks me up when there is even a chance of snow...all schools have been dismissed and some won't even return back to classes until Monday morning...What would these people do if they lived in Michigan!
I think by now I have made peace with finally posting on this blog...and let's just say this might be my only post...but we shall see.
Now that the clock is about to strike 1300...I need to finish up a few things on my to-do list at work and get ready to party the night away with family and friends and watch Alabama win another Championship! RTR

0 comments: