Here's the latest skinny (nothing these days seems too skinny though, let me tell ya) from the baby doc: Brooks looks great and aside from the havoc he's causing with my lungs and occasional contractions, there is nothing major to report. I gained 5 pounds this time (the average is a pound a week in the 3rd trimester), so I'm sticking close to the norm. Thus far, I've gained about 31 pounds. Scary to say out loud, but alas, it's still much better than it could be. And given I only have about 5-6 weeks left, it SHOULDN'T be too much worse. I've now officially switched to 2-week appointments. I'm not sure if he'll change it again to weekly on my next visit since they usually do so at 36 weeks (and I'll be 35). We'll see. It's hard to believe that in just a few more weeks he will really be here. It's crazy!!
Now, the "bad" news. Even though Dr. Serio (my lung doc) will be out of town, Dr. McM doesn't want to try and take Brooks too early. He did say a few days earlier than the previous date was ok... so, as long as Serio ok's it, it looks like he'll be here (fingers crossed) March 4th or 5th. If neither can do it then, we'll stick to the original date. I'll know with a 100% certainty at my next OB appt on Feb 10th since that is when we will officially schedule the surgery.
Other than that, everything around here is peachy keen. We have almost everything ready for the Little Monkey to get here... now it's just a waiting game (which seems to get worse at 2 in the morning... haha).
And I keep promising pictures... so here are a few. No comments on my tummy, now the size of a small continent, please! :)
Ok, I had to throw a picture of Todd blowing out his candles... come on--it was his birthday! haha. Sorry, Babe.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
33 Weeks
Posted by Kel at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment