Friday, March 26, 2010

Three Weeks

The Little Monkey is getting even bigger! Some of his newborn onsies are starting to get a bit too short and he's slowly graduating to 0-3 month outfits. So sad!! :( He's up to 3.5 oz of formula too... hard to imagine just 3 weeks ago he was getting less than an ounce per feeding!

My Mom and sister have continued to help out (thanks girls!)... Todd left last night for a short weekend trip to Michigan (more about that below), so my Mom has been babysitting me and the Lil Man. Last night was definitely the hardest I have slept in months... I can't wait to do it again tonight! It's great having a night owl spend the night!
Todd left late yesterday for Michigan. (Forgive me, some of my facts may be WAY off...) His high school hockey team was chosen by Fox Sports TV special, REPLAY, to replay a game his team played his Junior year of High School. (The official press release information is here.) During his Junior year, in a hockey game, a player on the opposing team was injured and his neck was slashed with a skate blade and the game was called. The player has since fully recovered and nominated the game/teams to finish the game through the new Fox Sports TV special. Long story short, the teams were chosen and Fox Sports flies the team members up for team bonding (this weekend), practice, and then the game (first weekend of May). The show will feature interviews and background information on the players, and from the way things have gone so far this weekend, there is a good chance Todd will be featured several times. I will keep everyone updated on the progress. I plan on flying up with Todd for the game... and am SO excited!! Brooks will get to see his Daddy play hockey for CC! :)

I have seen some of the prelim pictures that Kate took last week and they are AMAZING. AMAZING. I don't want to post them yet, because we'll use them for the announcement. I'll post one teaser picture below.

0 comments: