Ahh, less than a month away (hopefully!). We will know for sure tomorrow what day Brooks will be here (that is, provided he doesn't decide to surprise us even earlier).
I saw this on another blog and thought I'd "borrow" it--since frankly, I don't know what to really say! I feel like I complain about a new symptom every week and my poor husband must think I'm a true hypochondriac. Up until last night (when I finally got out What to Expect...), I thought I was loosing my mind when the top of my right foot has been KILLING me for almost a week. It turns out the hormone that loosens my ligaments in my pelvis also loosen them everywhere else (hence my back issues). Well, as some women grow shoe sizes (I believe Mom grew half a size), some just have pain. I can live with the pain... as long as I don't have to restock my shoes!!
How far along are you? 35 weeks
Weight gain? 33 pounds (I can't believe I just admitted that)
Stretchmarks? Thankfully, [KNOCKING ON WOOD] absolutely none
Belly button? Still (a very small, mind you) crater. It has the slightest suggestion that it might try to poke out, but I keep hoping it'll stay inverted.
Shoe size? Still a 5.5-6
Favorite Maternity Outfit? Old Navy maternity jeans and a black Old Navy shirt... and I'm now addicted to a grey sweater I bought at Forever 21 for the baby shower cause it's light and comfy. I'm still able to wear most all of my pre-Brooks shirts, it's just the pants that have to come in the cow-size maternity!
Cravings? Not really. I haven't really had cravings at all--just stuff that "sounds good" if I was asked. I haven't been into the "usual" food lately though--I just want some plain chicken, a steak, or a pork chop (although, frankly, I'm tired of all three)... or some cereal. The less ingredients, the better. (i.e. I have no hankering for something from like PF Changs)
Vomiting? [Again, knocking on wood] Not once the entire time... although the last few weeks I have been a bit more nauseous.
Heartburn? Like no one's business. The old Wives Tale is true--the kid does have a head of hair (according to the ultrasound). The Tums bottle is my BFF.
Random pregnancy side effects? Right foot pain, I haven't been too hungry, and I have terrible, TERRIBLE, T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E restless legs when I lay down. I wouldn't wish it on anyone!
Is the nursery ready? It's ready, stocked, and loaded... it's just in a bit of an upheaval after the shower this weekend. I have at least 1-2 loads of laundry to do today to get all his new clothes washed.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
35 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment